Bass Finalizer (impulse responses) Raw to Mix-Ready!
This is a corrective equalization that will help you make the bass tone as fast as possible
This set contains my 5 favorite bass tones
let's see how it works
To get a clean tone
- 1)Take a Di bass and add a Finalizer to the 2 daw insert
- 2)Add an equalizer to the first insert
- 3)Select the desired impulse response from the set
- 4)Use the equalizer to adjust high or low frequencies
- 5)In the last slot you can put a compressor or limiter so that the bass is perfectly combined with the mix
The second option is if you want to get an aggressive tone
- 1)Add your favorite amp, I used CLA Bass (Line6)
- 2)Add a finalizer, and select a impulse response
- 3)Then adjust the amp frequencies as shown in the video
- 4)Add a compressor if necessary.
Download (Windows-Osx) Ir loader for free